NOW® Rose Hip Seed Oil is rich in Omega-6 essential fatty acids. NOW Foods Rose Hip Seed Oil continues to serve as one of the personal care industry's most sought-after natural oils.
NOW® Rose Hip Seed Oil is 100% Pure and Natural, and extracted from the seeds of Rose canina.
What Makes NOW® Rose Hip Seed Oil Special?
NOW® Rose Hip Seed Oil is 100% pure and natural. This oil can be used to aid in skin cell renewal to replenish a healthy glow and helps damaged skin.
Use NOW® Rose Hip Seed Oil for skin in need of an all-natural nourishing oil for damage and cell renewal.
Using Essential Oils
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Essential oils offer boundless versatility and can be used in a number of ways to enrich the quality of life.
From aromatherapy and massage, to personal care and household applications, they can serve as wonderful additions to any home or lifestyle.
Essential oils are intended for aromatherapeutic, and in some cases, external use. They should be kept away from direct sunlight and used with caution at all times.
• Diffusion — Diffusion provides continuous distribution of the oil’s scents and active constituents, making it easy to absorb them within the body. The nerve fibers of the olfactory cavity do not pass through the brain’s switching station, and are therefore immediately recognized by the limbic system. Diffusion is an effective and non-invasive way to reap the benefits of essential oils.
• Skin Applications — Certain oils can be applied to the skin, though it is very important to use caution when doing so. 100% essential oils are highly concentrated and may need to be diluted for safe, topical use. Carrier oils, such as grape seed and jojoba, are two of the most popular carrier oils and are ideal for diluting. For more information on topical applications, we suggest consulting an aromatherapist or a credible aromatherapy book such as the one listed below.
• Stress Relief — Adding just a few drops of Lavender, Chamomile, Eucalyptus or other essential oils to a warm bath is a wonderful way to unwind after a long, stressful day. As with all highly concentrated essential oils, be cautious when allowing any essential oil to come into contact with the skin, as some may cause skin irritation or discomfort. They can make your tub slippery too, so watch your step.
• Cosmetics — Some essential oils can be complementary to your favorite cosmetic and personal care products. These include soaps and body wash, shampoos and conditioners, moisturizing lotions and creams, and many others. Always make sure that the oil you’re working with is appropriate, or diluted appropriately, for topical use.
• GENERAL PRECAUTIONS Using essential oils properly requires the right mix of knowledge and responsibility. Since most are highly concentrated, it is very important to use caution before allowing an oil to come into contact with the skin to avoid irritation. Never consume or apply any essential oil directly on the skin without first learning whether or not the oil in question is appropriate, and if so, how to do it safely.
For more information on using essential oils, we recommend consulting a credible book or reference guide, such as Aromatherapy for Everyone by PJ Pierson and Mary Shipley.
Why NOW® Solutions Essential Oils Are Better
NOW® Pure Essential Oils are favorites among aromatherapists and casual users alike. Each one is highly concentrated, synthetic-free compounds and subject to the same testing as our Certified Organic oils.
NOW® Solutions Essential Oils are thoroughly researched, scientifically formulated, and tested to be of the highest grade possible.
The integrity of an essential oil is determined by the botanical from which it was derived, proper harvest and gentle extraction methods to bring products to life.
Whole Health is proud to be able to offer the incredible value and quality of NOW® Solutions Essential Oils, treat yourself to the benefits today!